Company: EBLA Computer Consultancy
Department: IBM - QA
Reports To: PMO
Requester Name: HR
Start Date: 01/06/2016
Expiry Date: June 1, 2016
1) Implement Test Plans & Conduct Testing activities:
* Create and apply test schedules and testing documentations.
* Coordinate component, system, and documentation testing with the appropriate groups.
* Document test procedures and problems.
* Communicate test issues to project/product manager and team in the appropriate level of detail.
* Execute and implement test suits.
* Perform user acceptance testing.
* Validate the integration between the modules in the system.
* Examine data and access security procedures and standards.
* Evaluate system performance and devise plan to monitor and/or correct systems.
2) Requirements Gathering and Analysis:
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver Business Requirements Document, Use Cases artifacts as needed.
3) Identifying and tracking failures and missing requirements:
* Present complex ideas/information, analyze group/individual response, and pose critical questions.
* Analyze major functionalities of the system and determine the suitable test type to implement.
* Create testing matrices and employ them in the testing procedures.
* Distinguish between failures regarding the quality attributes.
4) Analyze Test Results and Findings
* Gather, analyze, and summarize test results.
* Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
* Communicate test results to appropriate personnel.
* Evaluate the importance of test results and compare to acceptable variance in performance.
5) Provide Status and Develop Recommendations Based on Test Results
* Develop status reports based on test completion and test findings.
* Communicate and disseminate reports to appropriate technical groups.
* Develop recommendations based on test results to improve or correct design.
* Assess readiness and deviation of product performance based on test results and product specifications.
* Communicate status to project/product manager and present the implication of test results on overall project plan.
6) Manage Software Quality Environment:
* Evaluate and recommend software, and third-party solutions that can be used to enhance the software Quality activities in the organization.
* Set up, customize and maintain software Quality management systems and tools.
Employment Type: Employee
Career Level: Mid Career (over 6 years experience)
• Minimum of five years experience in software quality assurance
• High analytical skills, a challenging and enquiring mind, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
• Experience in a variety of testing efforts.
• Attention to detail and tenacity.
• Understanding of common software failures and faults.
• Knowledge in UML, MSF, and RUP is a major plus
• Knowledge of the business and technology domains is preferable.
• Programming/technical background is a plus.
• Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
• Excellent Reporting skills